Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm sure this means something.

I have this reoccurring dream about being in high school. It always involves me nearing graduation and realizing I had registered for a class that I completely forgot to attend for the entire semester. I'm always sitting in the class, waiting for the teacher to arrive, and franticly going throughout the book to see if I can cram enough knowledge in my head to somehow pass the final exam. It feels so real that when I wake up, I am not immediately convinced that I am out of the woods. The first thing that runs through my head is  not wether it was a dream or not, or if I am even in school, but wether there are any classes that I forgot about registering for. Which is strange since I graduated from high school 18 years ago.

One of the very best feelings in life is waking from an anxiety filled nightmare and realizing that it wasn't real. Another great feeling is then realizing that you have 5 more hours to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment